Ok, so we made up the word, but the fun is oh so real!
Join us in Lake City for a February of full-on fun on the lake, on the trails, and on the streets of downtown as we celebrate our 2nd Annual WinterStüff!
– Saturday and Sun Feb 4-5: ‘Mile Wide Open’ Ice Golf, Ice Sculptures, and Ice Carousel at Kelly’s Lake House
– Saturday Feb 4, 6-8pm: Candlelight Hike/Snowshoe/Ski in Frontenac State Park
– Saturday Feb 11, 1pm-4pm: Frontenac Sportsman’s Ice Fishing Contest on Frontenac Pond
– Saturday Feb 11, 5pm-7pm: Hok Si La by Moonlight Illuminated Hike/Snowshoe/Ski in Hok Si La Park
– Saturday Feb 18, 10am-7pm: Lake City Sportsman’s Club Ice Fishing Contest and Auction
*10:30-12 Kids Contest, 1-3:30 Adult Contest
– Saturday Feb 25, 12pm-4pm: Kites over Lake Pepin and Ice Skating popup at Govt. Pier
All Month Long…
Ice Skating at Underwood Park and on Lake Pepin at Govt. Pier, Fat Tire Bike Course at The Jewel Golf Club, and Hiking, Snowshoe, and CC Ski Trails at Hok Si La Park and Frontenac State Park
Saturday Feb 4, 6pm-10pm: Winter Dance with LP and the 45’s at the Lake City Sportsman’s Club. (a Lake City Area Arts fundraiser)
Saturday Feb 25, 10am-3pm: Easter Market at Willow Gentile Gallery and early spring events at other Lake City Retailers