Member 2 Member Discount ProgramA Rewarding Experience Just for Our Members
Member-2-Member Discount Program Guidelines
The following guidelines have been established to make participation in the Member-2-Member Discount Program a rewarding experience. Please note that these guidelines are subject to change without notice.
- Only members who are current in their investment of dues are eligible to offer their goods and services through the M2M Program.
- Only offers that are exclusive to chamber members (business or non-profit) are eligible. Programs or discounts offered to the general public are not eligible for the M2M Program.
- Participation in the M2M Program includes one free copy of the Chamber’s mailing list in label format. Labels are to be used for the sole purpose of promoting your participation in the M2M Program. You must provide the Chamber with a copy of your mailing before labels are provided.
- M2M participant offers will be listed online along with participant contact information until you notify the Chamber to cancel your offer or your Chamber membership is cancelled.
- M2M discounts are not to be conditioned on a prior purchase.
- A brief description of offers must be provided by participating member for posting on the Chamber’s website.
- There is no charge for listing as a participant of the M2M program on the website. The listing will contain: descriptive offer, contact information, internet link, and link to coupon.
- Participation does not require a minimum discount. Participating members can determine their own amount of discount based on their business need.
- Participation does not require a specific time-frame. Participating members can determine their own expiration dates or choose to offer indefinitely.
- Political activities are prohibited from M2M sponsorship.
- M2M discounts will not apply to payments on account or restrictions as stipulated by the participating member.
- The Chamber is not liable for any agreement, disagreement, merchandise, service, product, or item purchased or received by the Chamber’s members under this program, regardless of claim.
- Participation in the M2M Program is not an endorsement by the Chamber of the products or services offered by its participating members.
- The M2M Program does not grant exclusivity for any product or service to any participating member.