SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTIONS
Follow us on Facebook for up to date details:
You may be eligible for unemployment benefits if:
- You have temporarily or permanently lost your job or had your hours reduced because of COVID-19.
- A healthcare professional or health authority recommended or ordered you to avoid contact with others due to COVID-19.
- You have been ordered not to come to their workplace due to an outbreak of COVID-19.
- You have received notification from a school district, daycare, or other childcare provider that either classes are canceled or your usual childcare is unavailable, as long as you made a reasonable effort to find other childcare and requested time off or other accommodation from your employer and no reasonable accommodation was available.
How to Apply
- Given the volume of applications, please use the online system to apply for benefits and request payments.
- Thousands of people are in the process of applying for unemployment benefits. Call wait times may exceed one hour. Please see below for answers to many common questions.
- Interpreters are available through our Customer Service line if you need help in a language other than English. View instructions on our Contact us page.